WHITE KIMCHI Organic 410G
Our delicious White Kimchi is based on traditional Korean methods and ingredients with a few Aussie adaptations, based on the availability of certified organic produce in 2012 when we created the product.
The base is of course Certified Organic Wombok cabbage. We use apple instead of rice starch and sugar. It’s also vegan and free of stock, fish, preservatives & flavours, we rely on fermentation to create the depth of flavour.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a sauerkraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
INGREDIENTS Ingredients: Organic Wombok Cabbage, Organic Apple, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Natural Sea Salt & Organic Chilli.
ALLERGENS Made in our facility where CASHEWS are used, therefore traces may be present.
Made in Australia using 99% Australian ingredients.
PROBIOTICS: Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQs
- GOLD – 2016 Australian Food Awards
- SILVER – 2016 Royal Sydney Fine Food Show