We deliver organic fruit & vegetables, cartons of eggs, grain, bread, pastries and all your other standard groceries on Thursdays.
Please do not mix poultry in this order. Poultry is a bulk service and goes out via 3rd party cold courier (see further below or information on poultry page).
Please ensure you order:
Bread, grains, sauerkraut, pies, strudels and pastries by Monday night.
Ordering after these times means you have to wait or miss out. We have to adhere to our supplier's schedules which are very rigid.
Bulk pies, patties and strudels & eggs by Friday night
Ordering by Friday night ensure all is well.
Our standard delivery area that we service...
Eggs in bulk
- Bulk full box/es 15 doz/180 eggs (no more, no less) are delivered using cold courier, Wednesday by default, you can request another day by adding a note in your order at checkout. Free shipping for metro Melb. Outer Melb and regional VIC shipping charge will be shown at checkout.
- We order the eggs with the farmer on Saturday. Once the truck leaves the farm, there's nothing we can do.
Grain in bulk (20kg or more)
- Metro Melbourne - within our normal delivery zone delivery. Standard delivery or free delivery if total order is $150+
- Interstate (except WA) & outside of our normal delivery zone - We use Australia Post, Interparcel & Sendle, depending on weight & location. Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Please note, Sendle has stopped shipping over 20kg, and because grain + cardboard box (which is a must) weigh over 20kg, it falls into the 25kg category and their systems don't allow us to place the order, so we fall back on the others. This is why shipping costs a lot interstate.
Packaged (non refrigerated) -
- e.g. honey, muesli, nuts, dried fruit, grains. We may deliver or ship via Sendle, Australia Post or Interparcel.
- Within the inner ring of Melbourne $150 minimum order for bulk poultry (chicken & duck mix is okay). $150 minimum isn't just to get free shipping, it's also so that your order is accepted.
- Further than the outer ring of Melbourne $200 minimum order
- Regional orders if our 3rd party logistics provider ships there, is $300 minimum
Please do not place an order for poultry unless someone is definitely home to accept delivery. You can email email@example.com and ask about the delivery day and request a day that is possible.