Sauerkraut Organic - TURMERIC 410G
Our delicious Organic Turmeric Sauerkraut is a far cry from the cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This award winning kraut is fermented using traditional methods. We’ve added a turmeric and other fragrant mild Indian spiced to the traditional German recipe which gives it fresh sweet tangy mild curry flavour.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a sauerkraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Organic Cabbage, sea salt, organic turmeric , organic cumin, organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, organic black pepper, organic coriander & organic cayenne pepper.
Made in Australia using 99% Australian ingredients.
PROBIOTICS: Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQs
- GOLD – 2017 Australian Food Awards