KIMCHI Organic 410G
Our delicious Gold Kimchi is based on traditional Korean methods and ingredients.
Just like the traditional recipe, we use Certified Organic Wombok cabbage, lobok radish and green spring onions. We added turmeric because of it’s many healing properties, hence the name, GOLD kimchi.
It’s also vegan, so no fish sauce, fish or broths are used. We don’t use any flavours, rice starch, soy sauce or sugar, so you can be sure to get all of the goodness, without any of the nasties.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a sauerkraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
INGREDIENTS Organic wombok cabbage, organic spring onion, organic lobok (korean white radish) organic apples, sea salt, organic ginger, gochugaru (chilli), organic garlic & organic turmeric.
ALLERGENS Made in our facility where CASHEWS are used, therefore traces may be present.
Made in Australia using 99% Australian ingredients.
PROBIOTICS: Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQs
- BRONZE – 2017 Australian Food Awards