Sauerkraut Organic - SPICED CARROT 410G
Our spiced carrots are a delicious, crunchy fermented vegetable option for those looking for something different or cabbage free. The carrots are spiced with turmeric and cumin seeds giving them a mild Indian flavour.
Our carrots are dry salted and fully fermented before being jarred. The nutritional benefits are increased by our traditional fermentation process. A more mature kraut guarantees plentiful beneficial bacteria and a full bodied flavour.
The kraut also becomes more acidic and acts as a digestive enzyme, allowing easier digestion and absorption of more nutrients.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Organic carrots, natural sea salt, organic currants, organic cumin & organic turmeric.
Made in Australia using 99% Australian ingredients.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQs